FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does College Code only deliver services in-person?
No, we are passionate about meeting our partners where they are. We design our services for in-person or virtual delivery.
2. What types of organizations does College Code support?
We support organizations committed to talent development & retention, and advancing diversity, equity & inclusion. Our partners span the higher education, non-profit, and corporate sectors. You can learn more on our services HERE.
3. Does College Code works with individuals or only organizations?
We offer career coaching services for students & early career professionals. You can learn more HERE.
4. How does College Code define the students & early career professionals they serve?
We primarily serve students at the pre-college/college level and early career professionals, with less than 5 years of professional experience.
5. Does the College Code Founder speak at events?
Yes! Chelsea C. Williams is passionate about sharing the College Code story and supporting talent development & retention solutions for diverse populations. Please fill out her speaker inquiry form HERE.
6. Does College Code place students & early career professionals in entry level roles?
College Code is not a recruitment firm. We do however, send out email blasts that include a list of job openings shared through our corporate partners. Visit our Resources page to learn more.
7. Does College Code offer free events, open to the public?
We periodically host free events, open the the public. You can preview a list of our upcoming events HERE.
8. How does College Code serve the community?
Each year, College Code delivers several pro-bono services to non-profits and community based organizations (CBOs). We also award annual scholarships & educational grants.
Students & recent graduates interested in educational grants should subscribe to our Jumpstart to Career Webinar Series. The series will launch May 2020 and be the primary outlet for grant consideration.
9. Is College Code hiring?
We are always accepting applications from talented professionals. You can learn more on our fall 2020 openings HERE.